Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving Part 3

In case you couldn't tell by the last post, our next stop was Monterey to see Chris' sister, Julianna who moved there recently.  We spent the afternoon at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  It was awesome.


Ella loved the aquarium as well (note the pointing again).  She really loved the "ish."

Ella LOVES to pull me around.  It was super cute the first fifty or so times. :)

Petting star fish

We only spent a few hours with Julianna but I learned so much from her about being a good mom.  Her purse was filled with great distractions for keeping Ella happy.  Ella was a big fan of Julianna and followed her around the aquarium.  

Don't you just love family?  Happy sigh.

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in that pic of Ella pulling you around. I love your hair wavy like that. It's so fun to see and hear about Ella's little personality. She sounds like such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - Julianna's daughter looks just like her! She lived next door to me the semester I was engaged; then I took over her classroom where she taught! Please tell her hello for me! What a fun trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete