Chris had never been to the Bay Area and it was fun to show him around. One thing I love about Chris is his unabashed, childlike excitement about life. He says things like "Magnificent!" or "Amazing!" and he totally means it. He actually shouts for joy when he's excited. It just makes me want to hug him.
We started at Lombard Street in San Francisco.
(this picture doesn't exactly scream excitement, but I promise it's there).
Then we moved onto Golden Gate Park.
cute Miranda and Ryan
And then we moved onto John Muir Woods. It was gorgeous. Magnificent, even. :)
Ella discovered puddles!
Ella ran around pointing the whole time. She loved it!
Wow! I MUST go there someday. Ryan and Miranda are so cute! Love that about Chris too. I think I would be the same as him.
ReplyDeletelove the picture of ella with the bridge! i laughed when you described chris saying "magnificent!" because i heard his voice in my head while i read the blog!
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun to have you guys come and play with us. Watching Ella run through the woods was probably my favorite part. So Cute!
ReplyDeleteand Terese you are free to come visit anytime!
Haha Ryan didn't write that... I guess I am logged in as him.
ReplyDeleteooops!
♥
Mirbs
That didn't sound like Ryan's voice as i imagined him saying that...
ReplyDelete-Chris
The photos are beautiful. My favorite photo is the one with Ella and the bridge. The colors are quite vivid.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big ella is!! I also appreciate how well dressed she is:)
ReplyDeleteElla's hair is getting so long and curly, i love it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures!! I love Muir Woods and these recent posts were so fun to read. Miss you!
ReplyDelete