Chris just couldn't help himself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love having visitors at “The Chateau Ward.” Read here about the adventures of Chris, Heather and Ella. We are hoping it will entice you to book a visit! Disclaimer: Our apartments in New York and Chicago and Los Angeles earned the nickname, "The Chateau Ward" from the number of visitors, not from the square footage.
That is just too funny.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh -- no, it was more of a guffaw. Can't wait to experience more of that in Hilton Head.
ReplyDeleteChris- This just makes me miss you. Because we know Heather had no part in this post. Come visit again soon, Kay? : )
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I saw the title of the post, I just knew that Chris wouls be involved with some sort of trench coat!! HA hAA we miss you!! Have fun in hilton head without us:(
ReplyDeleteNo he didn't. Ha ha! I'm laughing out loud right now! Miss you guys. Have fun with the Mulcock's!! :) Thanks for posting your traditions. I loved reading it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I loved your Thanksgiving blessing leaves. I will have to do that next year.
Chris, this is Spencer. That is laugh out loud funny. When we are together in Hilton Head I will tell you the comment I just wrote and erased out of respect to your other viewers.
ReplyDelete