Thursday, November 11, 2010

Go Cougars!

Chris has been playing Stake football for the past few months on Saturday mornings.  For his last game, Ella and I decided to go to cheer him on.  Ella dressed up as a BYU cheerleader and she was a big hit.  Of course, running full speed toward the playing field was not such a big hit.  Also, moving the cones--not a big hit.  Silly cheerleader.


Looking for a new spot for these orange cones.  How helpful!

silly kids :)

Go Cougars!

8 comments:

  1. Seriously, she is the cutest little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot handle this!! I miss her so much!!!! She is adorable...seriously she is the cutest little girl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zack now loves Ella on a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you!

    Cute girl! I need to come cheer with you and Ella at flag football!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cheerleaders in high school did some of the same things . . . . They didn't get the game either. : ) Or should I say 'we'. She makes an adorable cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the outfit!! ; ) Ella is still a rock star at our house.

    ReplyDelete