Ella and Grandpa
my super cute parents--I am just soaking them in
Ella very interested in her new light-up Skechers from Grandma and Grandpa
Ella tuckered out after exploring the zoo. Our busy little baby (she never stops running) is getting a little more cuddly. We love it! She even runs to hug Chris when he gets home from work.
We are still smitten.
p.s.--I have a lot of blogging catch-up to do so stay tuned.
Love catch up time! When are we "catching up" in person? : ) We have vacation days Nov 11&12 and the whole week of Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteToo funny with Chris and "Lets make a Deal". I bet he was awesome! I love in the last pic how you and Ella have matching curly fries. Soooo sweet. The pic of her and your dad is darling. This serious guy with a tiny gal in a tutu! Perfect.
ReplyDeleteOhh I love that last picture of Ella hugging you. Priceless. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love that photo of you and Ella. I miss you.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI think that Ella has the cutest outfits ever!
ReplyDelete