Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Flip Side

Even though moving is hard, I LOVE living closer to my family and Chris' family here.  I missed so many little get-togethers in the 13 years I lived outside of California.  So, it was super fun to go to my cousin Jen's baby shower a few weeks ago.  It was also a little amusing to realize that people were complaining about the heat of this outdoor October shower (it was legitimately hot).  This is the life.

My mom and two of my sisters, Adrienne and Kim (we missed you, Mirbs!)

Cousin Jen
(we seriously call her Cousin Jen)

p.s.--We are looking for a better link to Chris' debut on "Let's Make a Deal".  We decided today that our back up life plan is to have Chris hit the game show circuit.  I think he would work it.

2 comments:

  1. the pabst clan is seriously so good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with above comment, and dang cousin jen...you look really great!
    Miss you H. Loves to El!

    ReplyDelete