Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Explanation
In case you are confused about Chris' last post, let me explain. Chris recently fulfilled one of his lifelong dreams of being on television. After finding a flyer in Venice Beach, he went to the taping of "Let's Make a Deal." And being his usual, super crazy self (and dressed up in costume to boot), he was chosen as a contestant! He made Wayne Brady laugh AND he won prizes! The prizes were perfectly fitting for a good Mormon boy like him--a Kegerator (refrigerator for beer kegs) and a poker table. You can't make this stuff up. But Chris was super stoked anyway. I love that silly husband of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the explanation, I was totally confused! Will this air on TV?
ReplyDeleteCHRIS -- You rock! You can stock your new refrigerator with beer (root, of course)!
Chris...you are my new god. I'm buying incense to use with my prayers to your awesomeness.
ReplyDeleteI can't find the video! I need some help finding a working link... It is important to my existence- as his little sister, and in life generally.
ReplyDeleteSweet prizes!
ReplyDelete