my mom and new niece
my nephew entertaining Ella
my hottie sister Kim
the closest the Pabst family gets to camping--s'mores at the Hyatt :)
my cute parents
Ella on the move (always)
We love having visitors at “The Chateau Ward.” Read here about the adventures of Chris, Heather and Ella. We are hoping it will entice you to book a visit! Disclaimer: Our apartments in New York and Chicago and Los Angeles earned the nickname, "The Chateau Ward" from the number of visitors, not from the square footage.
So glad you are enjoying family time. Ella is darling. Still missing you!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! I love camping Pabst-style. CA life sounds too good to be true! You all look great. I love how much Ella looks like you. Does she had a little red in her hair?
ReplyDeletefun Heather. That's how I feel. Total vacation land. How fun to be by your family. You and your sis look like twins. I love Ella's cute shirt. She is always adorable. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of the three of you is so cute!! It looks like you had fun with your fam. Enjoy vacationland :)
ReplyDeleteSo I am totally teary eyed right now. I just thought of that first picture and how that should be you guys having breakfast with us at Egg Harbor in LG. Man, we miss you! Glad you have family there...don't forget about us though. We love you
ReplyDeleteMarci