Friday, September 24, 2010

Brotherly Love

Let me tell you one thing that I love about my brothers.

Spencer - would have voted for me as favorite sibling in an unscientific poll
Clint - would have voted for me as favorite sibling in an unscientific poll

That's all.
-Chris

5 comments:

  1. Actually, I would have voted for myself. Love ya, Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey isn't someone being left out??? Someone who really misses you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS ACTUALLY CHRIS

    I remember a certain poll on another blog...

    Fact is, I miss Brent tons. Heather and I were thinking what can be done to get you guys to come out and visit. We hit the beach today and it was sooooo fun. We walked down and hung out making sand castles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's be honest here... we all would have voted for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You add DID vote for yourselves!

    ReplyDelete