Today I woke up really sick. I think it's "just a cold" but my face felt like it was going to explode. Ouch. This is the sickest I've been since Ella was born and I realized that I still had to take care of her--no calling in sick when you're a mom. But then Chris' boss called and told him to work from home since the New York office was closed due to the crazy snowstorm. Then Ella miraculously took two THREE HOUR naps (crazy for an eight month old), and I used that as an opportunity to take two naps as well. Also, I have a new incredibly soft fleece blanket as a Christmas present from Clint and Kinsey. And Chris just returned from the store to get me medicine, and he came back with a movie and Junior Mints as well. All in all, not a bad day.
Plus, here are a few Ella pictures from the last few weeks. She's 8 1/2 months and we are still totally smitten.
Ella has been a little more fussy lately. On a particularly tough day, I put her in this adorable tutu from her stylist, cousin Linda, and these striped leggings from Jocie. All was forgiven seeing her this cute.
Ella's favorite places to explore are anywhere there is possible danger in our little apartment.
We are experimenting with some new hairstyles. Chris is a fan of this mohawk look.
Sound like a good day to be sick. You probably would've benefitted if you still lived in NY too. Ella is sooo darling. She should model. I love her outfits. She has great hair. I love when babies have lots of hair. Pres was my only one that had a decent amount.
ReplyDeleteFinally, saw your blog and love it! Cute pictures of Ella! And your family picture in Hawaii (with title of your blog) is perfect . . . you look so beautiful. I hope you are feeling better today!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH!! Yippity Who! You have a blog! I miss ELLA!! And you guys of course. Love the blog, love the pictures. Love it all!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Yippity Who is one of Will's new favorite things to exclaim when he is excited!
ReplyDeleteI love the skirt. I have good baby clothes taste. ; ) miss you xxoo
ReplyDeleteummmm.. that is weird. I logged in to see pictures of Brooke Missledine's new baby, and it still thinks that I'm them. This is your cousin, btw. Weird.
ReplyDeleteFantastic blog, Heather! Ella's expression on the title picture is such a Chris look! Spencer was dying! I am really glad your first "sick day" as a mom was easy. All I can say is, wash your hands a lot and take your vitamins cause not all of 'em are that way!
ReplyDeletexoxo!
oh Heather sorry you got sick!
ReplyDeleteOn another note...Ella is the cutest thing! I like her hair in a mohawk! :)
I love her lil skirt. So cute!
ReplyDeleteSorry you were sick on Friday! Hope you are feeling better. That little Ella is soo adorable! Love the Mohawk!
ReplyDeletethe leggings are cute - yay! but that tutu, and your daughter, are to die for.
ReplyDeletelove the mohawk!!
ReplyDelete