At 9 months, Ella has lots of new skills. She is crawling like crazy and is on the cusp of taking her first step (I'm an expert on these things seeing as how she's my first child). Actually, I don't really know if she'll walk anytime soon, but she certainly seems close. She can stand up in the middle of the floor unsupported and can even lift up toys, books, and Chris' size 13 shoes in the process. She pushes everything around the house, starting with the push toy featured below that we borrowed from a friend (thanks, Sarah S!) and has moved on to laundry baskets and anything else that will move.
Ella also has LOTS of teeth--all 8 front teeth and her 1-year molars (not a fun time in the Ward house). She still loves to bite and chew everything in sight including, unfortunately, my finger when I try to pull things out of her mouth. She is also babbling a lot (completely incoherent, but cute nonetheless). She is our best source of entertainment and we are still utterly smitten.
Pictures to support our smitten-ness (with Ella in her new pajamas--so cute!):
Ella showcasing her pushing skills
Look how far she will reach, but doesn't move those feet! Looks like a yoga move!
Crazy bed-head
Studying up for General Conference (or maybe just getting into my Sharing Time stuff)
Did I mention that Ella LOVES water? It is her favorite treat.
Loving the hair and those big, blue eyes.
Wow! She is really growing up! What a cute chick! ; ) She is going to have a blast at Joe's Valley this year!
ReplyDeleteElla is so cute. I've looked at all of her photos enlarged, I think I'm obsessed.
ReplyDeleteShe has the best Buddy Holly hair!!! Too cute. I am in love. She rocks those pjs too. That reaching is darling. She seems so coordinated for a 9 month old. I can't believe she has so many teeth. Teeth really make them look more like toddlers huh? I love her high chair.
ReplyDeleteI love her! I also love the Yoga picture. She is so presh.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. You just may have a walker on your hands very soon. . . love her yoga moves!
ReplyDeleteShe is Just so cute! It seems like forever since I saw her and it has only been two months. We just need to move to the same place so I can see her every day! The halfway point in Colorado... I say we move there and then Chris and Ryan will only have a three state commute every day.
ReplyDelete