Sunday, June 6, 2010

Heading West

     Here is the picture (an 8x10) I mailed to my mom for her birthday 2 weeks ago

We are moving to California in less than 2 months.  California has always been the plan and we are excited to be close to family, but I am so, so sad to leave here.  Totally bittersweet.  

6 comments:

  1. That must have been the best birthday present EVER! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still refusing to believe this. You have to show Ella a picture of us everyday so she does not forget her favorite mid-west cousins and aunt:) I am serious. I am not handeling this well! When are you coming here so you can meet your new nephew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited! Kensi says you guys can live in our guest room and Chris can commute to LA. : ) She will be Ella's nanny and you can do whatever you want.
    Love you guys!
    (We're hoping you'll join us on our annual Lake Arrowhead trip in August)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you sent this! I'm sure she absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely b-day present, I can only imagine your parents' excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally sad you guys are leaving, but happy for you and your new adventures! And happy for your fam too. (But sad for Chris' family!!)

    ReplyDelete