Ella and I just returned from a 6-day trip to Ventura, California for my mom's Spring Break. I know, we just got back from California 2 months ago. But can you really visit California enough in the winter when you live in Chicago? We went to the beach, ate delicious strawberries right from the field, bbq'd in great weather, did a lot of shopping, and visited with my parents, my grandma, 3 of my siblings, and all 5 of my nephews. But somehow, I only took pictures of Ella playing in my parent's house. They just adore her and I LOVE to share her with them. The cutest part is that my dad was very concerned that Ella was going to start walking when Chris wasn't around. He practically forced her to continue crawling. It worked, and Ella took her first step just 2 days after we got back--with Chris and me both watching and cheering her on. Way to go, Ella!
Further exploring at Grandma and Grandpa's house
I love the photo of your dad and Ella.
ReplyDeleteOkay that girl with the toilet paper is a total crack up! I bet that entertained her for a very long time!
ReplyDeletetoilet paper is magical at that age. It just keeps going! That was a favorite for a couple of my kids. what a fun age!
ReplyDeleteDarling outfit. toilet paper eh? She is getting so big!
ReplyDelete