To celebrate his would-be birthday today, Tommy crossed the 6 pound mark at his doctor's appointment this morning. Who knew such small victories could feel so good!? Happy Due Date, Tommy Jack!
Tommy at 3 weeks
(you can't tell how little he was at the time, but he was really just a little peanut)
Proud big sister, Ella
(this is the smile she does when we tell her to "say cheese"--
it is pretty much nothing like her actual smile but totally makes me laugh)
Yay for Tommy Jack!
Tommy tom tom (my new official nickname for you, I'm sure you love it already!), you've come a long way! You Wards are a special bunch- we love you!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, both of them! Glad that Tommy is doing well. Ella is so grown up and such a cutie. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHooray for Tommy! We love that beautiful baby boy. So glad the newly-expanded Ward Family is doing well. Love you!
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to see Ella and Tommy together! They are an adorable pair.
ReplyDeleteSo glad I got to meet him! Love that picture!
ReplyDeleteLove love love Ella's cheesy smile with cutie Tommy!!
ReplyDeleteElla's smile is awesome!! She is SO BIG now!!! I love it. Her hair is darling and Tommy is beautiful. So happy for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteLove love love it!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad he's doing so well. Prayers are still being answered!
ReplyDeleteOh I love Ella's smile! She is your twin! So glad Tommy is home!
ReplyDeleteI need to meet the cheesy grin in person! Miss you guys! I know our little broods would be buds if only we lived closer together...sure you don't want to move to Boston in 2014?!?
ReplyDeleteso glad he is home!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!! Wish we could hold that little guy and tickle miss Ella! We miss you all!
ReplyDelete