a little wary of Santa

again, you'll just have to take my word for it...
again, you'll just have to take my word for it...
Chris: Working at a PR agency very close to home (who would have thought Los Angeles would provide his shortest commute?), called into our ward's Bishopric in October, and completed his first Triathlon. Best dad ever.
Are they tough or what?!
Heather: Almost 27 weeks pregnant with baby Ward #2. It turns out growing a human is a big endeavor. Also loves living by family and the beach--but still misses friends all over the country.
Girls' night out with all my sisters (SO great to live by so much family)
the whole Pabst family (my cute baby sister is pregnant with twins!)
the whole Pabst family (my cute baby sister is pregnant with twins!)
We've had a year filled with lots of ups and downs, but it has just made us more aware of the good all around us and how much we have to be grateful for. Thanks for sending so many prayers and well wishes our way this year. Have the happiest of holiday seasons!




Hooray for an update!! Ella looks so grown up in the top pick with Santa. You and your sises look great! I didn't know Chris got called into the bishopric! Fun stuff, huh? I'm so happy for you guys with all the excitement to come with baby #2. Thanks for the update. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteokay ella's hair is so long! love her! and that picture of chris is classic. merry christmas!
ReplyDeleteElla is so grown up, loving those curls! Glad to hear that all of you are doing well. So is baby #2 a boy or girl? Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHeather, a post! Ella is the cutest thing ever! I love her grumpy look. If I was that cute making that face, I would do it too. Wow she has grown up! Its fun to see you pregnant. You look so good. I am so happy for you guys. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteReading this post made me realize how much we need to catch up on!!!! Chris is in the Bishopric? LOVE IT! I didn't know your little sister is pregnant. How fun for you! Miss you and I really hope to see you in a few months! XOXO
ReplyDeleteI love you Wards. I love Bishop(ric) Ward, smart and sassy Ella, and you and your cute pregnant tummy. 2011-whew!
ReplyDeleteThis post had too few pictures of Chris acting like a clown to really be considered a year in review.
ReplyDeleteLoved the update! Ella is getting so grown up and beautiful! Cutest grumpy face ever! AND cute pregnant mom!
ReplyDeleteFun update!! Wish you were closer, but so glad you can enjoy being near family. Miss you! And Ella is DARLING! Serious face and all :) I bet she would have so much fun being silly with my crazy boys. They are in full-silly mode...
ReplyDelete