One of the great parts about living close to Adrienne is that Ella LOVES her whole family. She talks about them all the time. "Uncle? Baby?" When we first moved here, I nannied for my sister's 2 kids for a few months (heaven on earth for Ella). When Adrienne would come home from work, Ella would run to her and jump into her arms. Ella is pretty much the president of her fan club. And as you'll see below, she also adores her cousins Charlie and Caroline.
Ella and Charlie very excited about the 4th of July
Ella is pretty much a cheerleader for America
(by the way, her curls kill me--I love them more than is healthy)
Ella and her Aunt Adrienne--do you see that happy face?
And check out this funny sequence--Ella chasing Charlie (he's such a good sport!)
Hmmm...maybe pouting will work?
Ella also loves baby Caroline--they are a silly, wild pair.
The fireworks, picnic and bands did not disappoint.
But mostly, we just continue to soak up living by family. One more happy sigh. :)
Ella is too cute and so grown up! Loving those skinny jeans. I feel the same way about Jane's curls. Love em'!
ReplyDeleteYou know you make her wear hot rollers. ; ) LOVE living by family! We are planning on scheduling a weekend with you guys . . . . *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! I want to live by you guys!
ReplyDelete