the water was pretty cold (explaining Chris' fake happy face)
Ella totally fearless
leading the charge and apparently immune to the cold
The best part of Chris coming home was when he returned from work the next day. I have never seen Ella that excited to see anyone. Her face said, "He's back? AGAIN!?!" She couldn't get over her luck.
Before we ever had Ella, Chris' dad once said that any kid would be lucky to have Chris as a dad.
He was right. Ella is one lucky girl.
What a wonderful Dad!! I LOVE Ella's smile in the first pic of her on his back. That is priceless.
ReplyDeleteElla is SO BIG!!! Oh she is so cute. Sweet post and darling pics!
ReplyDeletelook at her crazy happy face as clings to Chris' back! that is the cutest thing ever!
ReplyDeleteI want your job and I dont even like sports.
ReplyDeleteAwwww. That is the hugest smile I have ever seen! She MUST love Chris. Totally precious.
ReplyDeletePure joy. Love it!
ReplyDeleteOH man I can't get over how grown up she looks. She is so adorable and Chris is a great dad! She is pretty lucky!
ReplyDeleteI love the faces she is making. So fun and cute! I miss the beach! We will have to come visit soon!
ReplyDeletelove that you were able to capture her excitement with these photos. precious!
ReplyDeleteElla is lucky because her dad is a party. Random sidenote- Millie has the same swimsuit. Yay matchy-matchy.
ReplyDeleteShe is so gorgeous! What beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteFANtastic! What an adorable child you have...plus, I love your commentary. So great. :)
ReplyDeleteHeather, Ella is adorable! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. I'm so glad I can keep updated on you and your family.
ReplyDelete