Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

11 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!!look at those pouty lips! She is darling. i love this picture of her! happy valentines to you miss ella! we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She has all the best features of you and Chris. Great photo too. I got the gift on Saturday! LOVE the oven mits so so much. They are the nicest thing in my kitchen! Thanks a million. I hope we can chat soon, I've got some fun stuff to tell you :) between noon and 2:30 works best for me usually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! Too cute for words.... Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella is adorable. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling Valentine!! darling girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Davis said okay Ella! I will be yours!

    She is so stinkin cute. Those lips and those eyes!!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. got goose bumps! So cute!!! I will be herS, But then Gavyn said NO WAY, she is MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Max wants her. He wants her bad. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss those pouty lips!!! So adorable! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete