First of all, my mom has themed trees. This year it was peace.
Then, there's the matching pajamas--even for the adults (the whole fam minus Kim and boys--we missed you guys!)
Then we sing Christmas songs. We sound truly awful, but luckily Chris and Ryan have helped us a little.
And my dad reads us "Twas the Night Before Christmas"--while we all obnoxiously mouth the words so that everyone knows we have it memorized.
Then of course there are way too many presents. Ella was especially a big fan of her new polka-dot rocking chair and lots of new musical instruments.
I didn't include pictures of the tamales we order (it is California, after all) or the trek outside to see Santa go by in his sleigh/helicopter. Mostly we just soak up being around family. Ella especially loves her cousins and seeing her excitement is now officially my favorite part of Christmas. Hope yours was happy as well.





Seeing your mom at the piano reminds me of when we were in primary! Ella's chair is too cute. I totally want to copy your family traditions. Mexican food should always be a must at Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLove the PJ's. Love ella. miss you all!
ReplyDeleteI finally got caught up on some blogs! I love your cute family in matching pjs . . . and Ella just keeps getting more and more cute! I just laughed reading your Dollar Store post. Tell Chris I want to see the fanny pack next time we see eachother. Hopefully that won't be forever! Maybe I already told you that Michelle Hill is in my ward and her husband is our HTer? AND she went to hs with Jeff Mulcock. Small world. Any chance you will follow us to Texas and be in our ward again?
ReplyDelete