Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kohl's Children Museum


As I've mentioned before, Chicago has great museums.  A new one we recently discovered is the Kohl's Children Museum.  I met up with my long-time friend Amber who is here for the summer.  We grew up together but hadn't seen each other in over 5 years.  It was super fun to catch up and to check out the museum.  Ella LOVED it!

Ella loved playing in the doll area


Love those luscious lips!

Ella carried this doll all over

Lunch at the museum with Amber and her super cute kids.  Fun times!

4 comments:

  1. My favorite is how much curlier Ella's hair is in Chicago than SLC. Gotta love the humidity. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute! I'm so glad you got to see amber. Her kids are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool to see Amber! You always seem to been in the hub of all things cool! Ella is a doll! Love the baby doll fetish. "Baby Stinkies" misses her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Ella and her cute faces. Good luck with the move, Christian and Emily are excited to have you in their ward:P

    ReplyDelete